DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   don't be a inferior-posterior, watch UC Undercover (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/150485-dont-inferior-posterior-watch-uc-undercover.html)

mikehunt 10-14-01 08:02 PM

don't be a dumbass, watch UC Undercover

Kurtwood Smith (Red Forman, Clarnce Bonnager, Federation President) is guest starring

das Monkey 10-15-01 09:48 AM

Whatever ... I've watched all three episodes, and I've enjoyed them enough, but it's certainly not "Must See" television. It takes itself way to seriously, and each episode is like a mini-Bruckhiemer film, complete with cliche dialogue and predictable climax. Even though 'The Practice' has gotten overblown over the years, it's still the better choice in this timeslot.

das

But, yeah, Kurtwood does rule.

Contactsport1 10-15-01 01:14 PM

I am assuming that UC stands for Under Cover. So their title is UC Under Cover, so... does that really mean the title is Under Cover Under Cover?

das Monkey 10-15-01 01:48 PM

Originally posted by Shop Smart Shop S-Mart
I am assuming that UC stands for Under Cover. So their title is UC Under Cover, so... does that really mean the title is Under Cover Under Cover?
Not a good cover when they say it twice. :)

das

mikehunt 10-15-01 03:22 PM

:lol: @ mikehunt

I ended up not setting the vcr to tape it while I watched the practice.

oh well, I'll get my kurtwood fix off that 70's show on tuesday, and maybe watch criterion edition robocop

clemente 10-15-01 07:53 PM

Originally posted by das Monkey
Whatever ... I've watched all three episodes, and I've enjoyed them enough, but it's certainly not "Must See" television. It takes itself way to seriously, and each episode is like a mini-Bruckhiemer film, complete with cliche dialogue and predictable climax.
Exactly!! And that's why its great, ikts a mini-Bruckheimer movie every week. I don't know about the taking itself to serious part, I think you might be taking itself to seriously. It'd definately popcorn TV.

huzefa 10-15-01 07:58 PM

That mummy guy was hardcore... all his lines basically boiled down to "**** you mr. attorney general and **** you mr. kidnapper! i'm the big boss now!"

Alien Redrum 10-16-01 01:12 AM

I was watching part of it while my girlfriend was in the other room working on a paper for school.

When she heard Red Foreman's voice she said, "Hey! Isn't that dumba$$'s dad? That 70s show isn't on is it?" :lol:

I told her it was UC:Undercover and she went back working on her paper. Not a big fan of UC.

I am probably gonna tape it and watch The Practice. The story line this week for The Practice was pretty awesome.

-Steve

Iron Chef 10-16-01 08:47 AM

I'm IC Iron Chef ;)

Numanoid 10-17-01 06:38 PM

I watched the premiere and gave up. Every bad action movie cliche was used at least once. It is exactly like a "mini-Bruckheimer movie" and while most of my brain is still active, that's not going to be a compliment.