Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Tazz vs. Maven on Smackdown tomorrow (spoiler)

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-01, 08:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Tazz wins with the Tazzmission. He raises Maven's hand and then beats him up some more. As expected, Maven faced some initial resentment from the boys in the back.
Old 10-04-01, 01:36 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If they made taz job that one, i would have just thrown in the towel for any hope of bringing back the human suplex machine. its a shame that the WWF has held TAZZ back and screwed up his toughness.
Old 10-04-01, 08:36 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Jackskeleton
If they made taz job that one, i would have just thrown in the towel for any hope of bringing back the human suplex machine. its a shame that the WWF has held TAZZ back and screwed up his toughness.
Jackskeleton (and any other Tazz lovers):

Please tell the rest of us what we're missing. ECW is long gone. What would you do w/ Tazz now, today? He looks ridiculous in there against the big boys, he can't sell, and he's a pain in the a**.
Old 10-04-01, 04:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Buy some of the ECW dvds. The last 2 I watched that had his battles with Bam Bam were real good. When they went through the ramp that was awesome. He is also a real unselfish guy, when ec dub was still around and Awesome was a dick and left he came to a house show (taz was in wwf at the time) and beat up awesome and took the title from him to make things easie ron Heyman. I Don't think we will ever see the Human Suplex machine back due to the fact you can't have the stars getting tossed around on there head and neck all the time. But if you put him in to a main event giant killer role I think he would do great.
Old 10-04-01, 05:40 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
If you have not seen him in his glory ECW days.. man you are missing something in your life. This man knows how to suplex like no one's buisness. and his connecting tosses were pretty much flawless. the problem, as stated above, you can't toss around a superstar. Why do you think that the pile driver was tossed out of the window by the WWF? because to pile driver or toss your stars around to much will bring great risk of injury. you can't to many injuries plain and simple. On his first apperance in the WWF at the royal rumble, that was the feeling of Taz. then after that... they pretty much put him in no angles, and no character developement. then they took him out of the ring and placed him as announcer.. argh
Old 10-05-01, 02:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I miss the old Tazz. GIVE HIM A PUSH ALREADY!
Old 10-08-01, 04:31 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Does anyone remember Hardcore Heaven 99? The main event was supposed to be Taz vs. Chris Candido, but Taz called him out at the very beginning of the show and choked him out in about 8 second. Then the main event was Taz vs. Bubba Ray Dudley. That had to be one of my favorite Taz moments.

Also where he went on a 20-30 cussing tyrade at Steve Corino to hype up his match against Tajiri at Heatwave 99, the one where Taz choked out Tajiri with barbwire...those were the days.

I'm sure we all agree that Taz is much better than Tazz, but is Taz better than the Tazmaniac?