TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

That 70's Show?

Old 09-27-01, 12:55 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That 70's Show?

Anyone else notice that Tonya Roberts is no longer in this show? How will they explain this? Did they divorce or what? In case someone doesn't remember she plays Midge, Donna's mom.
Old 09-27-01, 01:02 PM

But there is hope...Tommy Chong is now a regular member of the cast!

Seriously, I'm not surprised that Roberts left. Her character was pretty much a one-dimensional bimbo. It couldn't have been that much fun to play.

Does this mean we'll get Sheena 2: Jungle Boogaloo in Summer 2002?
Old 09-27-01, 01:07 PM
CineSchlock-O-Rama

Originally posted by Groucho
Seriously, I'm not surprised that Roberts left. Her character was pretty much a one-dimensional bimbo. It couldn't have been that much fun to play.
Please don't deminish her contribution to the show. She's really funny. There isn't a bad character on the show. Although, Kelso get's more and more like Homer Simpson every episode.
Old 09-27-01, 05:57 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Midge never really did much for me along the lines of laughs on the show. sure, her character added to the show, but not in the same sense as the others. Now Chang.. thats one who added a lot to the show.
Old 09-27-01, 08:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Well, I won't miss Tanya that much. Don Stark ( Donna's Dad ) on the other hand MUST stay. I mean, his hair is an unending fountain of hilarity. One question I never got answered: what the hell happend to Foreman's sister played by Lisa Robin Kelly? She was there in this past season, but then she just dissapeared.

I certainly hope we can see more flashbacks from both Red and Kitty's youth. The actors who portray them as youngens are terrific. Hey, shouldn't these kids be in college by now?

Now to wait for the premiere of Titus. Red Forman vs. Ken Titus.. who'd come out alive? ;-)
Old 09-27-01, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

If I remember correctly she was fired for using drugs or something to that effect. I was she would have got help like they wanted cause she was funny too.