Reload this Page >

legend of the rangers any info?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 09-26-01, 11:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have any updated info on this. Thought should be out soon, but haven't seen anything about it.
Old 09-26-01, 11:27 PM
DVD Talk Hero

A few days ago jms posted final air dates on the newsgroup. I don't have that info with me at this computer, but I can get it tomorrow morning if no one else knows. It's January though ... I want to say Jan 2, but I honestly don't know. He also gave a date for Jeremiah, which was Jan 11.

Filming has wrapped and the first version of LotR has been sent to SciFi for approval. Sci Fi's bumped new Farscape episodes to January too, so there may be a big hoopla in the works.

I haven't checked there much, but www.b5lr.com is the frontrunner for info sites. It's not official, but it should be a good source.

Hope that answers your questions.

das
Old 09-26-01, 11:29 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Oh yeah, he also said the script for the Rising Stars feature is almost done and he's looking at some serious directors for it. Talk is about summer 2002. I seriously doubt that will happen, but I know better than to second guess jms.

das
Old 09-27-01, 12:11 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Sort of does thanks. Scary Das is like repling right after me tonight in almost everything.
Old 09-27-01, 12:13 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by strife
Sort of does thanks. Scary Das is like repling right after me tonight in almost everything.
Sorry 'bout that

das