Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

south park 6/27

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-01, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man this is some funny stuff! timmy vs. jimmy. absolutely classic.
Old 06-27-01, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
Only on South Park would they have a cripple fight.
Old 06-27-01, 10:13 PM

Straight out of They Live. I pissed myself laughing.
Old 06-27-01, 11:58 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

One of the funniest damn things on television and don't one of you dare even think about mentioning that damn "shark" term in relation to this show.

Great, hilarious humor on top of biting social satire. What else could you ask for?
Old 06-28-01, 12:13 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

This was one of the best episodes ive ever seen. After seing this ep. i realized why Timmy is my favorite, hes hilarious. I loved when he suplexed Jimmy, that was great.
Old 06-28-01, 07:32 AM

I have to admit last night's episode was pretty funny.

Clint
Old 06-28-01, 08:56 AM

I really enjoyed this episode. When Timmy gave Jimmy the "Kenny" outfit was hilarious. This was deifnately funnier than last weeks season opener.

Anyone else noticed that Kyle was no where to be found? Did they forget about him or not have anything good for him to say?
Old 06-28-01, 12:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by MrGoat00
I really enjoyed this episode. When Timmy gave Jimmy the "Kenny" outfit was hilarious. This was deifnately funnier than last weeks season opener.

Anyone else noticed that Kyle was no where to be found? Did they forget about him or not have anything good for him to say?
True where was Kyle? It was kinda weird not having him around, but i guess Butters replaced him neatly for that episode. Kyle will be there next week tho when Stan has to save Kenny,Kyle and Cartamn from that evil cult.
Old 06-28-01, 12:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn! I forgot all about it! I must remember to catch it this weekend.
Old 06-28-01, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally posted by thegame370
Originally posted by MrGoat00

True where was Kyle? It was kinda weird not having him around, but i guess Butters replaced him neatly for that episode. Kyle will be there next week tho when Stan has to save Kenny,Kyle and Cartamn from that evil cult.
I just figured Kyle wasn't in the episode because he is Jewish. Remember that series of episodes they did a couple years ago where it was the same night in each episode, the night of the meteor storm, and it told different stories dealing with the different characters? In one of those episodes Kyle and his little brother and Kenny go to some other scouting camping trip ("Jamboree"?? or something like that?? ) and Kyle says its because they are Jewish. So I figured that was the same explanation for this one.
Old 06-28-01, 03:42 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It was funny as hell. That "cripple" fight scene was in real time- it seemed about 5 minutes long, very much.
Old 06-28-01, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,408 Likes on 1,031 Posts
Originally posted by nizzo
It was funny as hell. That "cripple" fight scene was in real time- it seemed about 5 minutes long, very much.
Yeah, the ep was pretty funny, but that fight was disturbing on the level of Fight Club fight scenes. I kept waiting for one of them to say "I wanted to destroy something beautiful"

And that bit where Stan's dad makes him call Cartman an ******* had me in stitches.

What was the alias of the shutterbug scoutmaster? Captain Slippyfist? Yipes. Just, yipes.