What happened on Making the Band?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

What happened on Making the Band?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-01, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I know I'm a big dork for watching this show, but can somebody fill me in on what happened on tonight's episodes? I don't care so much about the relationship episode, but I was curious what happened with the band's fallout with Lou and the studio.
Old 06-22-01, 11:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

http://www.mightybigtv.com/
Old 06-23-01, 01:45 PM

That site only had recaps going up until last week's episodes. Anyone have a recap for last night's episodes?
Old 06-23-01, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by Bobubott
That site only had recaps going up until last week's episodes. Anyone have a recap for last night's episodes?
Just wait a few days and they should have them up.
Old 06-25-01, 02:58 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Soulcracker actually acted like a rock band and made out with some chicks at a party, did some goofy vandalizing, a little drinking. Harlow sat on their primped, posuer gothic behinds and didnt work very hard. Flickerstick bickered and fought because they were all stressed out about being in last, behaving badly on the road, and probably having to go home and pay the price for it. But, in the end, Flickerstick won the Battle of the Bands and was safe from being expelled, so Harlow got the boot since they were slack.

Old 06-25-01, 03:37 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Originally posted by iaido
Soulcracker actually acted like a rock band and made out with some chicks at a party, did some goofy vandalizing, a little drinking. Harlow sat on their primped, posuer gothic behinds and didnt work very hard. Flickerstick bickered and fought because they were all stressed out about being in last, behaving badly on the road, and probably having to go home and pay the price for it. But, in the end, Flickerstick won the Battle of the Bands and was safe from being expelled, so Harlow got the boot since they were slack.

Wrong show!!!

But yes Bands on The Run is GREAT. Glad Flickerstick won by a landslide at Battle of The Bands. Harlow is a little boring and their music SUCKS. I liked them and the fact that they got along with Flickerstick and did cool things was good.
But would rather see Flicker than Harlow.
Old 06-25-01, 04:38 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Originally posted by briank
Wrong show!!!
My apologies. Me brain not for good woking on this day. Me no sleep good, coffee not wake up... iaido not even know what Making of the Band? is. Happy fun time for you and yours family.
Old 06-26-01, 11:54 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Okay I had to tape these for my sis since our ABC didn't air them until 3am here because our news put on a special out diets or something.

Anyway, I saw the 2nd episode and the dude with the afro puff hair asked his old girlfriend to go back with him, she said no , and he then acted rude. Now, the guy with the blonde hair, Ashley?, also asked his old girlfriend (who was pretty hot ) she has black hair, if he could 'have her' and she said no really fast so he went in the hall and cried. Now did he mean have sex with her or for her to go steady with him? Then they were on the tourbus and he told the puffy hair guy that it happened to him to.
Old 06-26-01, 12:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The band was made.