Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Tonight's Dark Angel 5/15 -WOW (spoilers)

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Tonight's Dark Angel 5/15 -WOW (spoilers)

Old 05-15-01, 10:57 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: Chicago, only a stone's throw from Chicago (even if you throw like a girl)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spoilers abound
Spoiler:
Finally, this show makes some progress with the characters! Of course you totally expect Max to get caught after Logan tells her that we have the rest of our lives
This could have just been a season finale in itself. Next week looks kinda cool especially with Max facing off with herself.

BothanSpy

[Edited by bothanspy on 05-15-01 at 08:00 PM]
Old 05-16-01, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I don't know about everyone else, but I was super hyped before the season....now that I've watched every episode, I think the show pretty much sucks....yet I watch it religiously because of Jessica Alba. They promised a whole bunch of action, yet the action sucks....and don't even get me started on the storyline...

My girlfriend teases me because I tell her I think a show sucks and yet I watch it anyway (another example was: "Time of Your Life"...Jennifer Love Hewitt's short-lived spin-off of Party of Five).

Oh well.
Old 05-16-01, 02:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Damn, I missed this episode.
Anyone has it available for download?
Old 05-17-01, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Gandalf, you didn't miss much ... it's another yawner. 80% of the episode is rehash from the same thing always. Max has sex urges (been there), Max and Logan have heartfelt discussion (done that). There's some decent Manticore development, but most of it is the same ol' same old.

das