Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Whos Gonna Die on the X-Files Predictions thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-01, 10:47 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They said on the preview for the final x-files of this season that some one on the shows gonna die. So i wanted to see who you guys think is gonna die and why

I predict Mulder (even though i hope it isnt) because i know hes not happy doing the show anymore so this would be the best way to wrap up his character

I hope its that new girl they're trying to add... I dont like her character very much

Sidenote - I'm actually really liking the Dogget character and I've really enjoyed the few shows with Mulder and Dogget working togather
Old 05-13-01, 10:55 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They would not kill mulder (well hopefully not!), he said that he is happy with the show... Being a special guest, and thus giving himself plenty of time for other things while he is only obligated to work on 7 or so shows. so hopefully he comes back next season in the same sense.
Old 05-13-01, 11:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I doubt that it will be Mulder. David Duchovny has agreed to be in the next X-Files movie.

It will probably be Skinner or Kreichick (sp?)
Old 05-14-01, 12:15 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I also don't think it will be Mulder. They already killed him off one time this season. I don't think that they would do it again. It seems like it would be the new agent lady that
Spoiler:
took Scully at the end of tonight's episode since she is the one protecting Scully

-CM-
Old 05-14-01, 12:55 AM
Banned

Where have you people been?,
It has been announced already for about two weeks on various X-Files sites that have already read the script for the season finale.

SPOILERS!!!!!

Krycek turns traitor again and tries to kill Scully's baby. Skinner then kills Krycek.
Old 05-14-01, 01:15 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by THX 1138
Where have you people been?,
It has been announced already for about two weeks on various X-Files sites that have already read the script for the season finale.

SPOILERS!!!!!

Spoiler:

Krycek turns traitor again and tries to kill Scully's baby. Skinner then kills Krycek.

Spoiler:

This is what I was afraid of. Krycek is my favorite secondary character, if not my favorite character at times....I read that he dies at the end of this season, but I just don't want to believe it. The previews for next week agree with this rumor very well...I am very mad about this...
Krycek should stay alive to be in any upcoming movies since he was neglected in the first one...
Old 05-14-01, 03:17 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

How many times has he been left for dead on this show? At least twice that I can think off.
Old 05-14-01, 04:15 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Is it just me or did anyone else think that Skinner was gonna get whacked at the end of last nights episode? I could totally see them getting rid of him because he is no longer a major player in the X-Files. I highly doubt they will kill off Mulder. That new girl needs to go, she does nothing for me. On the other hand, Doggett is great! He has made this season amazing. I really doubt they would get rid of him either. Just my two cents.
Old 05-14-01, 04:56 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Spoiler:
Its a fact: Skinner kills krycek
Old 05-14-01, 05:46 PM
Banned

Where the hell did people get the idea that Mulder would die... again? The emotional impact would be jacksh*t since he already died. Anyway, David says he does plan on making X-Files movies once the series is over.