Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Kate Hudson on Letterman Last Night

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Kate Hudson on Letterman Last Night

Old 05-08-01, 07:16 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: Chicago, only a stone's throw from Chicago (even if you throw like a girl)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, was she stoned, drunk, or high? She was waaaay out of it.

BothanSpy
Old 05-08-01, 07:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

When you consider who she's married to, seems like a likely explanation.

What did she say/do? (I'm never up that late)

And why does Dave always get the nutcase interviews? He seems to bring that out in his guests...
Old 05-09-01, 12:22 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: Chicago, only a stone's throw from Chicago (even if you throw like a girl)
Originally posted by Jepthah
[BWhat did she say/do? (I'm never up that late)
[/B]
She was [/i]really[/i] ditzy. Lots of WOWs and it was like listening to your best friend when they are stoned. Saying lots of stuff only she found funny...It was bizarre. If you've ever seen her in other interviews, she is well-spoken. She reminded me a lot of her mom yesterday except that it seemed drug-induced as opposed to a natural stupidity.

BothanSpy
Old 05-09-01, 01:09 AM
X
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I just finished watching the tape. I always tape Letterman.

She seemed completely normal to me. The only time she seemed a bit flustered was when she was asked how to do the Irish accent she had to do two and a half years ago and said she kind of forgot how. And she messed up on Dublin being a country, city, or state. Like 80% of Americans would get that right.

Compared to the ditzyness of her mother, she looked completely normal and probably smarter. I saw absolutely no indication of drug influence.

Do you watch Letterman much? Did you see Farah? Do you have a problem with Hudson? I never saw her before, but unless she was previously a nuclear physicist I see no basis for your charge.
Old 05-09-01, 01:09 AM

She sounds just like her airhead mom, Goldie Hawn
Old 05-09-01, 04:01 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I love Kate Hudson. I can't believe this is turning into me against the forum She was so not herself on Letterman was my point.

BothanSpy
Old 05-09-01, 08:53 AM
Stealth Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by X
She seemed completely normal to me. The only time she seemed a bit flustered was when she was asked how to do the Irish accent she had to do two and a half years ago and said she kind of forgot how. And she messed up on Dublin being a country, city, or state. Like 80% of Americans would get that right.

Compared to the ditzyness of her mother, she looked completely normal and probably smarter. I saw absolutely no indication of drug influence.

Do you watch Letterman much? Did you see Farah? Do you have a problem with Hudson? I never saw her before, but unless she was previously a nuclear physicist I see no basis for your charge.
Yeah, she seemed normal to me too. She was nowhere near Farah's dismal performance, and a lot less ditzy than even her mother.

Are we forgetting that she's only 22 years old? She was acting like a TYPICAL 22 year old ...