Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

My Prediction For Tonight's Survivor

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

My Prediction For Tonight's Survivor

Old 05-03-01, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think Colby will win tonight's immunity challenge and vote off Tina so he could be in the final 2 with Keith.

Then Cobly wins the jury vote easily, I say 6-1.

But if Colby loses the immunity challenge he's gone.

Old 05-03-01, 01:06 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'll go with Team Ellipsis' prediction (since they obviously have inside info)that Tina wins over Colby.
Old 05-03-01, 01:09 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Spoiler:

The main spoiler website ( http://www.ellipsiiis.com/survivor/reasons14.shtml ), which has been right each of the last 7 weeks, predicts Colby wins immunity. However, instead of keeping Keith around, whom he could easily beat in a 1 on 1, he decides to vote Keith off. Maybe Tina reminds him of his mother?

In a Colby-Tina final, Tina has a solid 3 votes: Rodger, Liz, and Keith. Colby might get 4 votes - but his support is soft. They make a logical argument that the odds favor Tina in that she should be able to pick up one of the votes from Amber, Jerri, Alicia, or Nick. Makes a lot of sense to me. Tina will be the ultimate survivor (thanks in part to Colby's stupidity)
Old 05-03-01, 01:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Red Dog
Spoiler:

The main spoiler website ( http://www.ellipsiiis.com/survivor/reasons14.shtml ), which has been right each of the last 7 weeks, predicts Colby wins immunity. However, instead of keeping Keith around, whom he could easily beat in a 1 on 1, he decides to vote Keith off. Maybe Tina reminds him of his mother?

In a Colby-Tina final, Tina has a solid 3 votes: Rodger, Liz, and Keith. Colby might get 4 votes - but his support is soft. They make a logical argument that the odds favor Tina in that she should be able to pick up one of the votes from Amber, Jerri, Alicia, or Nick. Makes a lot of sense to me. Tina will be the ultimate survivor (thanks in part to Colby's stupidity)

I can see that happening
Old 05-03-01, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I think Colby wins immunity,
Colby sends off Tina,
Colby = ultimate survivor.
He deserves it, dammit!
Tina SUCKS!
Old 05-03-01, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I had thought that Tina as a 2/3 change of winning the $1 milion, but I think the only way Tina wins is if she wins immunity tonight, and boot Colby off (she wins against Keith in a jury vote).

Otherwise, look what happens:

1. Colby wins immunity, boots Tina off, wins against Keith

2. Keith wins immunity, boots Tina off, loses to Colby in the jury vote. If Keith is greedy and think he has a chance, he has to boot off Tina for a glimmer of a chance, otherwise Tina would win if Keith keeps her around.

Interesting, eh?
Old 05-03-01, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by suziq999
I think Colby wins immunity,
Colby sends off Tina,
Colby = ultimate survivor.
He deserves it, dammit!
Tina SUCKS!
Still hot for Colby, eh?
Old 05-03-01, 05:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Ok, I think that Keith pulls off the immunity challenge. Then it'll be a vote for either Colby or Tina.

Colby votes against Tina
Tina votes against Colby
Keith votes against Colby

Then in the final it will be Tina who wins.
Old 05-03-01, 07:24 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I have an ever so slightly different take from Alyoshka that I posted in the survivor thread last week

(alyoshka, there are not three votes this time, just one. the person who wins immunity votes someone out)

there are 3 scenarios for next week (depending on who wins immunity)

Tina wins immunity- if this happens, I believe it is game over and Tina will boot colby and make it between her and keith. She will get the votes.. I believe she will fear a tougher vote vs. Colby

Colby wins immunity - He will boot Tina, figuring he has an easier time winning against Keith (especially after the bozo comment) He might be wrong about that, but then I don't think he has a great chance at the vote. I think Keith wins the vote in the end. (it will come down to how people feel about Colby winning all the challenges)

Keith wins immunity- he has to be concerned no matter what. Tina stayed under the radar and Colby won challenges. I don't see him as the sharpest cookie out there. He will boot Colby because of the strain between them, but will seal his fate in the process. Tina wins.

The 'likely' winner at this point may very well be Tina. It would shock me if Colby wins, especially given the number of challenges he has won to this point. It will come down to the Kucha votes and I have to believe TINA has the upper hand in here.
[Edited by matchpenalty on 05-03-01 at 04:27 PM]
Old 05-03-01, 08:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by matchpenalty
[B]
(alyoshka, there are not three votes this time, just one. the person who wins immunity votes someone out)
Ah, then I think Keith wins immunity boots Colby then loses

I guess time will only tell.
Old 05-03-01, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by Dubya
I'll go with Team Ellipsis' prediction (since they obviously have inside info)that Tina wins over Colby.
Never doubt Team Ellipsis!

Old 05-04-01, 12:17 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Alyoshka

Then in the final it will be Tina who wins.
Never doubt Alyoshka