Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

What happened last night on Dark Angel?

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

What happened last night on Dark Angel?

Old 05-02-01, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I missed last night's episode and forgot to tape it. If anyone saw it, what was it about and what happened? Thanks.
Old 05-02-01, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Spoiler:
Max's black friend from work's friend got paroled from jail. They found him killed in a couple of scenes. Meanwhile Max was beating up some people trying to mug her and some guy kept following her and takin pics of her super moves. They find out a bunch of ex-cons have been killed. Max finds the place where the guy folowing her lives and sees he has a list of the guys killed and thinks he's doing it. She finds him at the next guy on the list's house. It turns out those drones that fly around are the things killing them. It turns out Logan's Uncle own the company that makes the drones (the peaceful ones) that patrol the city and this is where Logan gets all his money from. He asks his uncle to help him find out where the bad drone came from (his uncle will help him since its bad for business to have a drone killing people). The guy that was chasing Max was some crazy guy who thinks he's a super hero (he has an exoskeleton made by the army that lets him run fast, jump high, and gives him extra lifting strength). Anyway it turns out the uncle is in on the drones and he is killed by his partners who then go to kill Logan. Max saves him. Eyes only reports whats been going on which means Logan will loose his money now cuz the company will die. The crazy guy goes back to his mom and gives Logan his exoskeleton(its damaged from the fighting) and says maybe it'll help him walk. I think that covers everythign
Old 05-03-01, 01:10 AM
Needs to provide a working email

What about that shower scene? Isn't that the first instance of full-frontal female nudity on network television? You'd think that Alba, being the big star of the show, would have had more leverage than to be forced into something so gratuitous.
Old 05-03-01, 01:18 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Once you sign a contract, you have to do whatever they say. and some people dont mind it.

[Edited by Venusian on 05-02-01 at 10:23 PM]
Old 05-03-01, 02:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Venusian
Once you sign a contract, you have to do whatever they say. and some people dont mind it.

[Edited by Venusian on 05-02-01 at 10:23 PM]

But there are some stars that have a no nudity clause. Like Matthew Broderick's Wife, the one on Sex in the City, I forget her name.
Old 05-03-01, 02:25 PM
Mod Emeritus

Venusian & Darren Garrison, doubtless this crucial scene will have been cut when that episode is broadcast in the UK and/or is repeated in the US. Likewise, most spookily, it will have been lost in transmission to all the televison sets and VCRs of Axl Rose's pals whom he is now desperately ringing round to discuss the matter!

Spoiler:
Good gag, though!
Old 05-03-01, 05:14 PM

Thanks Venusian for the info. I'm sorry I missed that shower scene.
Old 05-03-01, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: Chicago, only a stone's throw from Chicago (even if you throw like a girl)
you guys missed a plot point. Manticore buys the drone technology. I think that they might use this to hunt down the X5s.

BothanSpy
Old 05-03-01, 09:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally posted by bothanspy
you guys missed a plot point. Manticore buys the drone technology. I think that they might use this to hunt down the X5s.

BothanSpy
oh yeah that happended at the end with Kira buying the stuff (even wehn i see a trek person in another role i can still only see them as their trek character).
Old 05-04-01, 01:41 PM
BT
DVD Talk Special Edition

[B]
Originally posted by bothanspy
oh yeah that happended at the end with Kira buying the stuff (even wehn i see a trek person in another role i can still only see them as their trek character).
A little off-topic, but I remember catching the dude who played Gul-Ducat on another TV show just the other week... For the life of me I can't remember which damn show it was...
Old 05-04-01, 01:45 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I probably wouldnt even recognize him if i saw him
Old 05-04-01, 03:36 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Darren Garrison
What about that shower scene? Isn't that the first instance of full-frontal female nudity on network television? You'd think that Alba, being the big star of the show, would have had more leverage than to be forced into something so gratuitous.
Never tease anyone with a joke like that. That is just plain CRUEL.

Plus nudity on network television in the US? That will be the day...