DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   new buffy tonight!! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/101366-new-buffy-tonight.html)

crankyman 04-17-01 02:15 PM

mmmmm....buffy.

cranky.

CrashMan 04-17-01 03:27 PM

Those of us in L.A. get a Dodger game.

:mad:

I think KTLA will air Buffy and Angel this Saturday.

Red Dog 04-17-01 03:45 PM

Is Faith due to be back on the show anytime soon? That is when I watch. Elisa Dushku is a major hottie.

adamblast 04-17-01 05:46 PM

Yep, I'm in the SoCal Dodger Zone, and waiting till Saturday. GGGrrrr...

clemente 04-17-01 09:00 PM

Originally posted by CrashMan
Those of us in L.A. get a Dodger game.

Ahhhh!!!!!!!
Man I wished I would have known, I would have caught the 5Pm showing on WWOR. Oh well, here's to hoping I don't forget.

crankyman 04-17-01 09:39 PM

pretty darn good episode. i'll save the spoilers....but it was good. next weeks looks like it will be good/hilarious!!

and angel was good as usual....

cranky.

Darren Garrison 04-17-01 10:29 PM

Originally posted by crankyman
pretty darn good episode. i'll save the spoilers....but it was good.

I can't believe that they finally let Buffy kill Spike in this one!

(antispoiler?)

Pillowhead 04-17-01 11:40 PM

Damnit! My antenna was unable to pull this one in. I have satellite but now WB on the satellite so I have to pull it off on an antenna. Damnit! I need to get this thing configured.

Bcolon 04-18-01 10:22 AM

Those of you in LA shouldn't be to pissed about having to watch the LA/Giants games. If you watched it you did get the chance to see Barry Bonds hit his 500th home run, and it was a spectacular shot. All the way to McCovey Cove. Buffy was great though.:)

TheyCallHimJim 04-18-01 10:56 AM

Originally posted by Red Dog
Is Faith due to be back on the show anytime soon? That is when I watch. Elisa Dushku is a major hottie.
Not for a while I shouldn't think. (Angel Series 1 spoiler... hey, SOME people might not have seen it...)

Spoiler:
Towards the end of Series 1 of Angel, Faith goes to LA and, after much toing and froing, turns herself into the police. Seeing as how she's currently wanted for a variety of murders, without even dwelling on all the assaults and robberies she's wanted for, she's almost certinly due a pretty lengthy spell inside.

So, no Faith for quite some time, unless they pull something really bizarro out of the bag...

Xander 04-18-01 02:17 PM

Okay, Angel season one SPOILERS below, so beware...

Spoilers

Originally posted by TheyCallHimJim
Towards the end of Series 1 of Angel, Faith goes to LA and, after much toing and froing, turns herself into the police. Seeing as how she's currently wanted for a variety of murders, without even dwelling on all the assaults and robberies she's wanted for, she's almost certinly due a pretty lengthy spell inside.

So, no Faith for quite some time, unless they pull something really bizarro out of the bag... [/B]

Faith actually only killed two PEOPLE that we saw on the show. One deputy-mayor, and one bad guy that had the box of Gavrok, who probably doesn't count. So she just has a list of assault and breaking and entering. So if she was good in jail, she could feasibly get out by the end of this season without it being too ridiculous, IMHO.

X

elektra 04-18-01 02:50 PM

What about the professor dude that she killed? He had knowledge of the books or of the accension.

I hope that they do bring her back. She's a great character.

I also second that both Buffy and Angel rocked.

crankyman 04-18-01 03:06 PM

i still want jenny calendar back :(. she was, imho, by far the coolest chick on that show (and prettiest).

but next weeks looks like it'll be a hoot

spoiler alert:

robotic buffy!!! you guys really called that one correctly!

cranky.

Xander 04-19-01 02:29 PM

Originally posted by elektra
What about the professor dude that she killed? He had knowledge of the books or of the accension.

I hope that they do bring her back. She's a great character.

I also second that both Buffy and Angel rocked.

DOH! Totally forgot about ol' Lester. Thanks for pointing that out. And yeah, I agree that she should get to come back and kick some ass. Faith was the coolest.

X

elektra 04-19-01 02:45 PM

Xander - good sig! Yea, Faith is a great character and I hope they decide to do more with her.