Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Ebay automatic search software?

Old 08-29-11, 06:15 PM
Cool New Member

Ebay automatic search software?

Im looking to get an Iphone 3GS/4 and have been looking at completed auctions on ebay. Seems like I could get a good deal but when somebody posts up a great buy it now item it is gone within one minute.

I use the automatic searching feature at auctionsensor.com which searches for newly listed items every minute but when an item pops up it is gone by the time I click on the link. Anybody know any similar software that searches every minute or in the seconds? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 08-29-11, 08:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Ebay automatic search software?

Originally Posted by mather_2003 View Post
Im looking to get an Iphone 3GS/4 and have been looking at completed auctions on ebay. Seems like I could get a good deal but when somebody posts up a great buy it now item it is gone within one minute.

I use the automatic searching feature at auctionsensor.com which searches for newly listed items every minute but when an item pops up it is gone by the time I click on the link. Anybody know any similar software that searches every minute or in the seconds? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Sorry, can't help you with that particular request.

But I'm surprised that you have seen so many "great" BIN auctions. I was in the market for an iPhone 4 and none of the BIN auctions had a great price. I did end up getting one for $250... but that was after 4 days of repeatedly monitoring auctions and manually sniping it.
Old 08-30-11, 08:32 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Can you search for multiple items simultaneously at auctionsensor or just one item at a time?
Old 08-07-14, 06:29 PM

Hey. Did you ever find an app? I just found auction sensor but I can't get it to email me. Anyhow, looking for something better and could use a little help. Thanks!