Reload this Page >

Anyone have a Dynex router?

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 11-21-09, 05:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. I have a Dynex (Best Buy Brand) enhanced wireless G router (DX-WEGRTR) and was wondering if anyone has come across problems with this. I've had this for 18 months, and last night, it just stopped working. I know it is the router's problem because if I bypass the router and just hook up directly to the cable modem, I get an internet connection. With the router, I don't get anything. In fact, the router's bottom 5 lights just stay on, and nothing happens. I've tried resetting it, and disconnecting the power off and on, and still nothing. I cannot even get to the router's page (192.168.2.1).
My suspicions are that it is dead, but if anyone has come across this problem, let me know. Thanks in advance! (Going to try tech support too and will see what happens).