Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Tech Talk
Reload this Page >

SB Live playcenter2 problem

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

SB Live playcenter2 problem

Old 01-10-01, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i got a strange problem, hope you guys can help.
launch playcenter 2. Play a song, click EAX within the Playcenter itself(not live task bar or surround mixer), choose a effect. After the song stop or when you click stop, play another song. Click EAX again, the eax was resetted to "no effect".

Anyone one have a similar problem? Kinda fustrated if you have to keep doing the same process over and over again.

Thanks

Old 01-10-01, 09:45 PM
Buffetman

I have the SB Live and I had so many problems with liveware 3.0 I had to uninstall it, it would freeze up games and things like that. So now I can't even use any of that stuff. Not that it helps your situation but I thought I would vent. What OS are you using by the way?
Old 01-11-01, 03:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quote:<HR>Originally posted by hoss62:
I have the SB Live and I had so many problems with liveware 3.0 I had to uninstall it, it would freeze up games and things like that. So now I can't even use any of that stuff. Not that it helps your situation but I thought I would vent. What OS are you using by the way?
<HR>

win 98 2nd edition

------------------
My password is *&#en(crpted*%^&# - Bill Gates 1998