Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Writing text in different ways in Word?

Old 02-03-08, 12:33 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY
Thread Starter
OldBoy's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Are any of us really anywhere?
Posts: 37,679
Writing text in different ways in Word?

What I am trying to do is take text written in Word and shape it differently than just in a line from left to right. I want to be able to shape in the form of a hill or something like that going /\ but more curved.

I know i didn't explain it to well, but is there anyway to change text to be written at soft angles or such?

I mean i know you can do different text effects and fonts and stuff, but i want to print it out so it looks like the words are going up and then down a hill.

Thank in advance for any help.
OldBoy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.