Reload this Page >

Problem with my gyration mouse.

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 09-26-07, 12:49 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love this thing, but suddenly it quit working. Still has power, and the base still lights up. I suspect it has had a toddler touch something, or do something to keep it working. The Man Room is not baby proof, and now I am paying the price.

Any ideas? I have restarted the computer several times, I have unplugged the USB cable several times. I can't find the original software, but I'm not sure it really had any. I just remember plugging it in and it working, but now it doesn't.

I would love some ideas on how to get this going. The Man Room is not made for wired mice, and most cordless work poorly because I am about 13 feet away. They gyration is just a great mouse.
Old 09-27-07, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Might want to check here: http://www.gyration.com/t-support.aspx

They list contact information as well as downloads and trouble shooting FAQs if you haven't already.....