Reload this Page >

XBox 360 VGA cable

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

XBox 360 VGA cable

Old 09-23-07, 07:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
XBox 360 VGA cable

I was wondering if anyone knew if the VGA cable that you can buy for the 360 can be used anywhere in the world? I am going to be moving from the US to the UK and wanted to take my cable with me. Just wanted to make sure it will be compatible with a UK 360 machine.
Old 09-23-07, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes it can.
Old 09-23-07, 10:00 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Another question in a simiar vein. I have an external harddrive for my PC and will be backing up all my files onto it before i move. If i use an internationla power adaptor will it be ok to use my external on a PC over in europe? I just want to make sure that there is not going to be any power surge problems.
Old 09-24-07, 10:34 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by james2025a
Another question in a simiar vein. I have an external harddrive for my PC and will be backing up all my files onto it before i move. If i use an internationla power adaptor will it be ok to use my external on a PC over in europe? I just want to make sure that there is not going to be any power surge problems.
Look at the brick part of your power supply. On it you should see it's rated volts. If it says something like 100-240v, you are fine. My hard drive is currently running off 220v, and I bought it in the states. Just be careful, if your brick says something like, "100-120v" then you are going to have to get a power converter.