Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Bluetooth headset question

Old 12-11-06, 12:02 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Bluetooth headset question

I'm thinking about getting this headset for my Motorola Razr and Palm Treo 650.

I'm reading the reviews, and came across this comment and wanted to see if others had the same thoughts.

My beef is that it only works on the right ear and if you wear glasses, you're screwed. It doesn't like to stay wrapped over the ear if its sharing space with a pair of eyeglasses, so it dangles too much. I wish Motorola made a headset that fit more snug around the ear.
It seems like there are two types of Bluetooth headsets -- the ones that wrap around your ears and the kind that goes into your ears. The wrap around is less painful than the "in your ear" kind. It seems like from the above review that the "wrap around" kind doesn't fit too well with glasses.

Any thoughts??
Old 12-11-06, 01:40 AM
mbs
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Your link doesn't work, so I couldn't see the exact headset you are looking at.

I have a Motorola H500 headset for my Razr. It has the wrap-around on the ear. I usually wear contacts, but don't have a problem with it when I do wear my glasses. YMMV, but I've been happy using it when wearing glasses.