Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

lag in ur pc ? see here...

Old 11-21-06, 06:27 PM
Cool New Member

lag in ur pc ? see here...

if u have a lagness in ur pc ? just try this formatt : press ctrl+alt+del . there u will see a windows task manager . just go to perfomances and click end process and u will be unlag again.. i tried this succesfully but dont know bout urs..

method 2 : go to start . programs . accesories . click system tolls and then click on disk clean up..if this still doesnt work for u , try the dis defragmentation . defragmentation means it recovers all ur loss space in ur computer and that means , after the process , u will be lagless..

method 3 : clear ur desktop items and put them into 3 or 4 specific files..
Note : I did not say to delete ur icons and shortcuts. I mean u should put all ur items into specific file by naming them . For example , i make a new folder and rename it , network . I then put internet shortcut icon INTO the network folder . And that goes to all ur icons in ur desktop .

WARNING : Any loss of items or icons are not my responsibilities .
Old 11-21-06, 06:56 PM
Cool New Member

I tryd it now my pc is doa taht is teh suk.

Oh my God, this way of writing is rather silly isn't it?!
Old 11-21-06, 07:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I don't trust this new member.
Old 11-21-06, 07:53 PM
X
Administrator

Time for a new sticky?
Old 11-21-06, 08:11 PM

I don't have a "start" on my keyboard.
Old 11-21-06, 08:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

oh, there's some lag alright
Old 11-21-06, 09:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by haadiy
if u have a lagness in ur pc ? just try this formatt : press ctrl+alt+del . there u will see a windows task manager . just go to perfomances and click end process and u will be unlag again.. i tried this succesfully but dont know bout urs..

method 2 : go to start . programs . accesories . click system tolls and then click on disk clean up..if this still doesnt work for u , try the dis defragmentation . defragmentation means it recovers all ur loss space in ur computer and that means , after the process , u will be lagless..

method 3 : clear ur desktop items and put them into 3 or 4 specific files..
Note : I did not say to delete ur icons and shortcuts. I mean u should put all ur items into specific file by naming them . For example , i make a new folder and rename it , network . I then put internet shortcut icon INTO the network folder . And that goes to all ur icons in ur desktop .

WARNING : Any loss of items or icons are not my responsibilities .

OMG that fixed everything that was wrong with my pc and my neighbors pc.

Dude you must be a l337 [email protected]
Old 11-21-06, 11:31 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by 4KRG
OMG that fixed everything that was wrong with my pc and my neighbors pc.

Dude you must be a l337 [email protected]
lolx.. really ? o.. ok then . il be posting again if i hv any of my problems solved and i will share it with u all .
Old 11-21-06, 11:35 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by ^MuYa^
I don't have a "start" on my keyboard.
and what do u mean by that ? explain to me why ? what i know is that every computer has start on its desktop toolbar . at least if doesnt have , u could press the button on ur keyboard beside ctrl [has the picture of windows] . post me a reply if u still have some problems doing it.
Old 11-22-06, 12:52 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by haadiy
and what do u mean by that ? explain to me why ? what i know is that every computer has start on its desktop toolbar . at least if doesnt have , u could press the button on ur keyboard beside ctrl [has the picture of windows] . post me a reply if u still have some problems doing it.
My computer doesn't have a Start button either. I'm so confused. I thought you said every computer had one. Does that mean I have something rare? Can I sell my computer on Ebay and make lots of money?
Old 11-22-06, 01:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

How much do the system tolls cost? Also, is there a prepay option? I don't carry much cash.
Old 11-22-06, 02:09 AM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by FinkPish
My computer doesn't have a Start button either. I'm so confused. I thought you said every computer had one. Does that mean I have something rare? Can I sell my computer on Ebay and make lots of money?
u guys dont be silly.. im speaking the reality here.. every com has a start button . Why does urs doesnt ? In case u dont know , the start button i am refferring to is the one which u use to see ur programs and shut down ur computer after use . still confused ?