Reload this Page >

Adobe premiere movie editor V. 6 question

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 08-14-06, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys,

I recently installed the video editor Adobe premier V. 6 onto my computer to editsome of my videos on. Before, I go on I'd like to explain that before this, I was using Windows Movie Maker which doesnt have alot of features I was looking for and was really "dumbed down" for the user. So moving on, I pretty got the hang of most of the features of Premiere, except for a few things..Once I am done with a project, how would I save it as a movie file, so I can upload it onto common video hosting sites? Also, is there a feature where I can put text onto a moving video? Almosst like a title sequence? I'm sure I'll stumble onto more questions later , but fir now if anyone can help me with these, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
Tuco
Old 08-15-06, 10:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a 400 something page user guide for adobe premiere 6. you're more than welcome to it but i would have to email it or something. its 9.57 MB