Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Tech Talk
Reload this Page >

Need a Firefox Extension that can save sequential pages (not images!)

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 02-19-06, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm fairly new to Firefox, but I figure there's probably people here who are a lot more experienced. What I'm looking for is an extension where I can save (or store for quicker navigation) a bunch of pages within one domain, but with different, sequential suffixes, for example I want to save all the pages that appear between www.mypage.com/page 1 and www.mypage.com/page5000

I've downloaded downthemall and flashgot but am not really making any progress - does anyone have any suggestions or instructions for how to use those programs for my needs?

Thanks

Mark

EDIT: I think I got TUrbo DTA to download the htmlfor each page, but it's not really helped with quicker navigation, as I have to click each HTML file, view, then go back to the directory the files are stored in to view the next. What I'd like the extension to do is ownload all of the pages to the browser cache overnight for quicker navigation later. I'm using http://homepage1.nifty.com/iscar/url++/ to go up one integer while browsing normally, but it still takes quite a few seconds to go between pages....

Last edited by tannersarms; 02-19-06 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-19-06, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Try Quadsucker. It's not a Firefox extension but should do the job. (For more information, search the Adult forum! )
Old 02-19-06, 11:11 PM

Thanks - just running that now, only problem I can foresee is that... actually I think I've just figured it out - in the link I posted for viewing sequential webpages, instead of entering http:, I'll try entering c:....

EDIT:The idea was good, but it didn't work in practice, so I guess my question now is is there a quick way to Navigate these saved webpages?

Last edited by tannersarms; 02-19-06 at 11:15 PM.