Reload this Page >

Best way to cut , copy, and paste a list to print? TIA

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 07-14-04, 11:40 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am trying to copy lists of names onto a Nero 6 I read a good tute on this but the poster 'knew' how to ccp but didn't include that in the informative post, I am a 9 month computer user. TIA

Is there any better way....I feel stupid while the other users can do this but I can't. It seemed so easy on WebTV but this is far more complicated than the kiddie network was.
Old 07-14-04, 02:11 PM
toq

Excuse me for being slow but I'm a little confused about what you exactly want to accomplish. Are you talking about copying and pasting a list to a document and printing it out? If so, I'm not sure how Nero plays a role in this.
Old 07-14-04, 02:51 PM
Banned

toq I have found a website that will give you the complete DVD scene index, I would like to learn how to print up a document that will be the somewhat the same size. I have been using notebook and Ctrl c and Ctrl v to paste..but I see to only be able to copy the whole page which usually comes out of printer in 2 pages.

A legal way of copying the scene index without stirring up a controversy IMHO like dvdcoverart.com is in. I have a paper cutter to make it as close to regular size as possible. I hope you can help this newbie to printing~ already typed up and pasted to somewhere if not notebook. TIA
Old 07-14-04, 02:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

you need to "paste special" and then values for it to match up with the same formatting
Old 07-14-04, 04:38 PM
Banned

dick_grayson I finally got a good C C & P tute on the internet...I am now able to fit up to 60 chapters in 'notebook', then I hit print and it copies the smallified text in black ink to *fit* inside DVD insert space in a keep case. It wouldn't fit on a 7" X 5" even if I used the Dell Premium from J.A.S.C.

I was trying to get chapter menu index on a legal basis, I sure don't want the trouble that dvdcoverart.com is in, yet in trading if there is no index menu some people feel cheated. The site not only gives you the number and title... but also how many minutes it has for each and every chapter! Hip Hip Hoorah