Wireless keyboard qestion?

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 12-31-03, 10:53 PM
AOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys,
Was wondering which wireless keyboard has the best range. I've got my Inspiron 1100 hooked up to my tv and need a keyboard and mouse with good distance. I tried microsoft's multimedia keyboard and mouse, but 27 mhz range just won't cut it. My tv is about 12 feet from the couch and would need something that would handle that distance. I did see a bluetooth keyboard. Would that work? Not looking for something that cost's to much, but if that is the only thing that works, than so be it. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-01-04, 12:37 AM
Suspended

Anything w/ blue tooth will do. It's got the best range and accuracy, plus it goes through walls and shit. Blue tooth equiped KBs do cost a bit more than your average RF and IR KBs though.
Old 01-01-04, 01:41 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

How about the gyration keyboard and mouse? Seems to get good reviews and uses RF.