Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Tech Talk
Reload this Page >

Looking for a digital camara to use for ebay.

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 12-05-03, 09:36 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know nothing about digital camara's so please help me out. I need on mainly for Ebay. I don't want to spend more than about 100 dollars. Walmart.com has the Kodak Easyshare 3.2MP CX4310 for around 100 dollars. What would you guys recommend?
Old 12-05-03, 09:43 PM

any decent camera will do fine for ebay. The secret to ebay is hosting your own photos, and remember, for ebay you need a picture that is going to load quickly, even on dial up connections. You want a clear detailed picture, but keep their filesize down to around 20 to 30kb. you can do this by using jpeg and compressing the photos. So most any digital camera that has decent color accuracy and deals well with varied lighting conditions is really what you are looking for. Hope this helps.
Old 12-05-03, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Hero

also, check to see if others are using your image, and then change the image to something nasty