Reload this Page >

Best place to buy ATX cases?

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 02-03-03, 03:15 PM
Cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am looking for an ATX case with, at least, a 350W power supply. I would like something with some extra fans built into it, but I am not looking for a gaming machine and don't need the fancy cases. A local computer store has a ATX case with a 350W power supply and extra case fans on the top and sides for $56 and I have been looking on-line, but I don't know which sites are reputable. Any help??

Thanks!
Cat
Old 02-03-03, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I think buying cases online isn't cost-effective, because cases are bulky and heavy, and thus expensive to ship.

If you're still interested, http://www.colorcases.com has a good selection.

RD
Old 02-03-03, 04:51 PM
Banned

Re: Best place to buy ATX cases?

Originally posted by Cat
I am looking for an ATX case with, at least, a 350W power supply. I would like something with some extra fans built into it, but I am not looking for a gaming machine and don't need the fancy cases. A local computer store has a ATX case with a 350W power supply and extra case fans on the top and sides for $56 and I have been looking on-line, but I don't know which sites are reputable. Any help??

Thanks!
Cat
For 56 dollars bro? C'mon can't you pick up a couple of extra dollars? I can suggest going this link www.harddrive.com and searching for cases. I can recommend the Thermaltake Xaser which brings a quality 430 watt power supply and 5 fans in silver or black. But they are over $100
Old 02-04-03, 08:23 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Check out www.newegg.com Good service and resonable shipping.