Reload this Page >

DVD Copying Software

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

DVD Copying Software

Old 01-27-03, 07:19 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
DVD Copying Software

I actually clicked on a banner ad, and am now trying to research this or any other DVD copy software. I want to make CDR backups of some of my OOP discs, and also make DVDs or VCDs of my VHS tapes.

The program interests me because it includes an additional program for the VHS to VCD conversion. It also includes a program to convert pictures to a slideshow on VCD, although I'm sure that at least this function is available in freeware.

Has anyone used this, or a similar program? Do any of the DVD Burners on the market allow backups of DVDs or VHS conversion?

I'm leaning towards not wanting to buy a DVDR. And of course any freeware or shareware might be preferable to this $39.99 software package.
Old 01-27-03, 07:29 PM
X
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry, but DVD copying is a subject that we do not allow to be discussed here at DVD Talk.