Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Tech Talk
Reload this Page >

Need help from the graphics masters/Photoshop Pros out there...

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 06-22-02, 06:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm trying to transform 2 screens from my Philips Pronto remote into color, using the ProntoPRO 216-color web-safe color palette, which is available here. The 2 screens I'd like transformed are the first 2 pictured below. On the first one, I'd like the logos changed to their appropriate colors, as well as the movie tickets colored, and anything else you think would look good. Also, if possible, I'd like a subtle film-inspired wallpaper added to the panel. On the second one, I'd like it colored as well, maybe using more colorful filmstrips as pictured in the last picture. The last 2 pictures are headed in the right direction, but I don't like the black background, nor the change in the logos, etc. The panel size is 240 x 219, 8 bits per pixel.

Again, I just thought of you guys for this task because you are the most capable. If someone is willing to try this for me, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know. If you need to move this post, please do so. I just wanted it to be viewed by the majority of the talent pool.

Last edited by Patrick G; 07-06-02 at 05:32 PM.
Old 06-29-02, 07:31 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess the talent pool wasn't as deep as you thought it was.