Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

NERO/VCD menu problem

Old 05-19-02, 07:51 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

NERO/VCD menu problem

I am burning a VCD with the menu enabled. I have a background image with the important stuff on the left side of the image. Problem is, NERO insists on numbering the tracks right over the important part of the image. Is there a way to move the track list around on the menu? I tried putting spaces in front of the track name, but that only moved the track name and not the track numbers.

I'm using NERO 5.5. Thanks

Last edited by asabase; 05-19-02 at 10:17 AM.
Old 05-19-02, 12:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
does setting it to "titles centered" instead of teh default "titles left" do anything?
Old 05-19-02, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Nope, I tried that and it didn't help much since the titles are long. I ended up photoshoping the image and making the important stuff smaller.

I guess there isn't a way to move the title box around aside from doing left, centered, or diagonal.
Old 05-19-02, 02:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
I've only made one vcd, a test on a CDRW with 4 of the Ep2 commercials from tv. worked in my dvd player so I'll eventually be making more
Old 05-19-02, 06:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I'm trying to get all the Futurama episodes burned on VCD. The background was one of the characters.

I'd like to do simpsons as well, but there are WAY too many episodes to start a project like that.