Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > General Discussions > Tech Talk
Reload this Page >

What is the best PDA out there for the Money under $500

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Old 04-24-02, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im Looking to purchase a New PDA I like the Compaq iPAQ but its almost $600.what else is out there thats just or better for the same amount of money.
Old 04-24-02, 09:03 PM
DB

Staples.com : Audiovox Maestro (a rebadged Toshiba Pocket PC 2002) for $299, with a $50 rebate floating around the internet. Also, possibly a staples.com coupon floating around. Two weeks ago you were able to get this for $209 + tax this way.
Old 04-24-02, 09:52 PM
Video Gamer Reviewers

Palm M515 about 400 dollars.
I own the Audiovox Maestro, but as I use it more, I tend to think that the Palm OS is much better.
Old 04-25-02, 04:03 AM

blaineo, the iPAQ 3700 series is well under $500.00 [current user here]. I used to swear by Palm OS devices [Had more than 4 differend models] when I just needed an electronic phonebook and the like, but once you are used to using an iPAQ, there really isn't any turning back. The only drawback in my opinion is the size of Pocket PC's, but if you can over look this, go w/ a 3700 iPAQ. Hope this helps.