Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

VCD Help!!!!

Old 04-21-02, 09:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VCD Help!!!!

This is my first posting so here it goes!--i need help finding avi's and m-peg files . i am not happy with kazzaa or morpheus and need to find some good places to find good quality(Resolution) movies--i also need help finding software to convert and burn so i can watch them on my dvd player at hoem--i hope someone could help--thax-----fritz
Old 04-21-02, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I wouldn't continue talking about how to get the movies (considering that's kinda of illegal, and not really the place to talk about it), but to convert from .avi to .mpeg get TMPGEnc. Go to www.vcdhelp.com for the best tutorials on all sorts of stuff.
Old 04-23-02, 06:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I agree with Xanager...you want to be careful around here, talking about illegal activities like that. I don't really know where else you could find .avi or .mpg files of movies anyway.
Old 04-23-02, 12:02 PM
X
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to DVD Talk. Please re-read the section of DVD Talk's rules that you might have missed:

Additionally we do not allow the following on the DVD Talk Forum:

Posting Information on how to defraud any company or promotion of any kind of illegal or unethical activity
Anything that violates the trademark or copyright of another company including anything that may violate the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

In order to avoid future misunderstandings I recommend that you look over the entire terms and conditions that you agreed to when you signed up at http://www.dvdtalk.com/legal.html