Reload this Page >

Help with runtime error

Tech Talk Discuss PC Hardware, Software, Internet and Other Technology

Help with runtime error

Old 08-14-01, 05:38 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Help with runtime error

I seem to get these runtime errors quite often, and it asks me if I want to debug. I don't know what debugging is, but I'd rather just ignore it. Any help?
Old 08-14-01, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
I just ignore them. Do you have any of the MS visual programming stuff installed? They usually add the debug option to the normal windows error message
Old 08-14-01, 05:53 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by mikehunt
I just ignore them. Do you have any of the MS visual programming stuff installed? They usually add the debug option to the normal windows error message
If I do I don't know it. I would like to ignore it, but there are times when I am writing, and the error comes up with every keystroke, which can drive one mad.
Old 08-18-01, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What program is giving you the run-time errors? Most often, these errors are the result of buggy code...
Old 08-18-01, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk God

http://surf.to/elitepsx

Go to this site and click on the order form. Type in anything in the order area. Every key stroke I make gives me the error. I would really like to just turn of the option of having it ask me if I want to debug something because I want to debug nothing! But I don't know how to do that.
Old 08-19-01, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not sure if this will help, but I had the same problem.......went and ran msconfig......found "machine debug manager" in my startup tab.......unchecked it............no more problems.