DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Streaming Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/streaming-talk-75/)
-   -   Suggest for IPTV Provider? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/streaming-talk/647144-suggest-iptv-provider.html)

MeridithHartt 03-20-19 04:48 AM

Suggest for IPTV Provider?

Greetings!

I am not much aware of IPTV, but on the vast demand of my teen daughter, I am planning to get the subscription of IPTV that stream all local and international channels. However, I am much confused among too many choices. Few of my colleagues are recommending Rocketstreams, and few are referring IPTV Ex. When I conducted online research, then the list was also full of more than 44 options.

So, I am here to get a piece of expert advice from the people who are already using any IPTV service. My Aunt Linda also suggested me to get a subscription of this IPTV provider ( monsterstreams.com ) but I am not sure whether it works for both iOS and Android devices effective? In brief, please suggest me the best IPTV provider that would able to offer a family package like my kids love to watch anime, movies, cartoon, sports and I mostly prefer to watch the news and some entertainment stuff.

I am waiting for your serious suggestions.

DJariya 03-22-19 03:36 PM

Re: Suggest for IPTV Provider?

IPTV from what I know of it is pretty much mostly pirated content.

Anyone who claims they can offer you 500+ channels for only $10 per month is selling pirated content.

In the U.S., the only legal live TV internet services are Sling, DirecTV Now, Philo, YouTube TV, Fubo and Hulu. I don't know what is offered overseas, but as I said, anyone trying to sell hundreds or thousands of channels for barely the price of one BD is selling pirated streams. I would not advise giving your payment information to any of those people.

MeridithHartt 03-22-19 04:23 PM

Yes, you are right. But how to know which one is legal? High rates could be a symptom of legal service? Secondly, isn't Hulu and Netflix are included in OTT?

Forgive me I am wrong as I have little technical knowledge on this.

DJariya 03-22-19 04:49 PM

Anything that sounds too good to be true probably is. Like I said, IPTV is probably 95% pirated, especially in overseas territories.

I would do a little research on legal options in your area and seek out reviews. I would never give my credit card or banking information to these kinds of people. You don't know what they will do with it. And don't listen to YouTube videos trying to sell you on these "cheap" options. They are most likely being paid by these pirated services.

GatorDeb 03-28-19 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by DJariya (Post 13521119)
IPTV from what I know of it is pretty much mostly pirated content.

Anyone who claims they can offer you 500+ channels for only $10 per month is selling pirated content.

In the U.S., the only legal live TV internet services are Sling, DirecTV Now, Philo, YouTube TV, Fubo and Hulu. I don't know what is offered overseas, but as I said, anyone trying to sell hundreds or thousands of channels for barely the price of one BD is selling pirated streams. I would not advise giving your payment information to any of those people.

Playstation Vue also legal, no Playstation required.