Streaming Talk The Place to talk about streaming video and audio
Old 01-11-19, 06:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Trevor
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only like the Welcome Package. Also remember that any preliminary codes are just that and BN could pull it, change the details or exclusions anything prior to release so always a bit of YMMV until the final release date

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc. There are glitches where sometimes an excluded item will be allowed but assume that is the exception to the rule
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Max 3 GC on a single online order.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order
Return period is 14 days after delivery (possibly 30 days for members though I've never tried)
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept
The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016

STORE ONLY 15% OFF Coupons -- Unknown if multi-use or if will work on 40% Off Items
15% OFF Single Item Exp 12/31/2017 (I)
15% OFF Single Item Exp 12/31/2017 (II)
15% OFF Single Item Exp ?? (III)

15% off $40+
LOVE2SAVE
Expires Feb 20, 2018 at 2:59am ET

20% Off In store Coupon
V7B7D4D
Expires end of business Feb 19, 2018

15% Off Single Item Online
C9Y8R4U

"New Member" Welcome Coupons
Welcome coupons may be dead -- or at least the type that have been available for nearly a decade. The latest set now have what appears to be single use codes so these probably no longer will be generic/multiple use style.
Print Wikipost

Movies Anywhere - News, Rumors & Discussion

Old 12-12-18, 11:02 PM

Re: Movies Anywhere - News, Rumors & Discussion

Movies Anywhere has a sweepstakes for a 4K TV and a bunch of other cool 4K stuff.

https://moviesanywhere.com/4ksweeps
Old 12-21-18, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Movies Anywhere - News, Rumors & Discussion

Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
Same success with MA chat. They gave me the extended cut of Stripes so it now shows up on iTunes. As DJariya said... thanks for the suggestion!
I just did this as well. I wonder if there are any "Extended Cuts" which can be scored in MA, due to the way iTunes does things. I saw about Breaking In and Tooth or Dare, but I already have the Unrated versions of those in MA. I don't care that much about getting Theatrical added... I don't want to open too many chat sessions with them, and become the boy who called wolf... I'll save it for the ones I really want...

Last edited by kenbenobi; 12-21-18 at 02:52 PM.