Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Auction sites other than Ebay or Yahoo

Old 01-25-01, 04:47 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I won my first auction overnight, by 52 cents, on Ebay. It was a 12 channel stereo mixer which gives me 5 more urgently needed channels.

This topic doesn't have anything to do with dvds or ht hardware, but still it might be closed and moved to online stores because online auctions are kind of like a store.

Nah, I'm going to move this to online stores myself and beat Blade to the punch.

Does anyone know of or has anyone had good experiences with other auction boards besides Ebay and Yahoo? I know I could do a simple name search, but some of the people here are on top of stuff like this.

------------------
Throttle, more throttle
Old 01-25-01, 05:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Try using http://www.biddersedge.com to search multiple (most of the major) auction sites at once. They got in trouble a while back for including eBay in their search engine, so it is not included anymore.
Old 01-26-01, 03:20 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Wow. If Ebay was a California utility it would be ordered to compete with itself.

------------------
Throttle, more throttle