Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

BestBuy.com Shopping Cart Question

Old 01-20-01, 08:27 PM

I put the Ultimate Toy Box in my cart when it was at $39.99. It is still there and I'm going to buy it tomorrow. Will they honor the price?

Thanks
Old 01-20-01, 08:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: The Quad-city area of Melonville, Meckling, the Boro of Melon, and Party Town
Yeah, I wanna know if anyone has sone this recently. I've got a coupla Bug's Life CEs in my cart, and am real tempted to pull the trigger, but not if it's goona be a hassle.....
Old 01-20-01, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Moving to Online Store Forum
Old 01-20-01, 09:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Yes the items stay there. I love it too!
Old 01-20-01, 09:24 PM

It should not be a problem. Just a few days ago I checked out with 2 items that have been in my cart for a few weeks. They were definitely not on sale anymore. Instead of having them sent, I did a store pickup. It was not a problem at all. I wonder if they are aware of this "glitch"?
Old 01-21-01, 10:01 AM

Here's another incident to further back up the previous claims. I placed the Beatles 1 music CD in my cart during the after Thanksgiving sale for $9.99. The week before Christmas, I decided to order it for a store pick up. It worked like a charm. I got it for $9.99 when Best Buy was selling it for $13.99 that same week.
Old 01-21-01, 02:46 PM

I had forgotten that I placed 4 dvds in the basket when they were on sale for $8.99. The dvds were

LA Confidential
Fargo
Princess Bride
Shawshank Redemption

I noticed they were still there about 10 days ago and checked out. It was surprising that they were still $8.99 each but shipping was also free. I don't think they had free shipping promo on dvds 10 days ago. Whatever the case I was happy to get 4 good dvds for < $36 delivered.