Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Another interesting Family Blunder tale.

Old 12-14-00, 03:43 AM
Retired

I ordered A Bugs Life Collectors Edition and a PSX controller from them using their half off deal. Both were listed as in stock, but low and behold the controller is out of stock. I call and have the cancel the control and just send the movie, they say no problem. A couple days later I still haven't received a shipping e-mail, so I call them again, oh forgot to mention that they don't have a f*cking 800 number, and I ask why it hasn't shipped. They tell me it shipped several days ago, actually on the day I had called before. The package is supposed to go to my parents home, so anyway the next day my mom calls and said that fed ex had just called and that my package was in Morgantown, where I live, and the shipping address said her address, but then said Little Falls, WV and had the zipcode for Morgantown! To my knowledge Little Falls, WV doesn't exist, I guess they just pulled it out of their a*ss. Anyways, my mom tells them my address and they deliver it to me the next day. The only problem is that the controller still shows up on the receipt, but I wasn't charged for it. I'll probably get the damn controller in 2005 or something. Oh well I guess I should just be happy that I actually got something from them, but what a crazy way to get a fricking package.

------------------
Josh Hinkle
My DVD's
My CD's
Old 12-14-00, 06:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I usually do not use this online store but I did order two dvds for the kids which came in a timely manner!!! Thank goodness they were in stock...

------------------
http://www.dvdtracker.com/~djones6746.asp

"You know Andy...I never thought it would come to this....Mayberry....Gateway to danger."

Barney Fife
Old 12-14-00, 09:11 PM

I avoid them these days. I hate those damn rebates that they make you wait forever for. Just not worth it.

videoking