Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

MovieGallery Sale DVDs Arrive!!

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

MovieGallery Sale DVDs Arrive!!

Old 11-04-00, 02:25 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sale was on Wednesday and got my first order today. (Brazil CC, Armageddon CC, SOTL CC) I guess I'll get my second order Monday. Some of the other e-tailers (Scamazon) should take note. They offered a sale which had some holes in it but never complained & shipped the product out immeadiately. This definitely was one of my best online shopping experiences. Can't wait for the next one. MovieGallery you are Da Man!
Old 11-04-00, 06:13 PM

Got one of my two orders too, including Rushmore (Criterion!) and Seventh Seal. Carnival of Souls is on backorder. The other order including all 3 DVDs is on its way.
Old 11-04-00, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I also received one of my two orders today. It was for 3 criterion titles. ,br>The other order was also for 3 Criterion titles. Two were in stock when ordered, and shipping notice was received. The other title, "For all Mankind", was out of stock, but I just got a shipping notice for that yesterday. I didn't want to count these chickens before they hatched, but it looks like it's happening. A great deal, and thanks again.
Old 11-05-00, 12:31 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Madison, WI ("77 square miles surrounded by reality")
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Got mine today. Great deal. Thanks, Movie Gallery and all DVD Talk members who contributed.
Old 11-05-00, 07:45 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Found my order in my mailbox yesterday! MAN that was fast! Awesome job Movie Gallery!

Now onto 6 hours of Sex and the City
Old 11-06-00, 04:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

for people that had split orders (i.e. 2 in stock, 1 out of stock) are they consistently sending the instock stuff right away, or do they hold the whole order?

Thanks
Old 11-06-00, 08:16 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

i got the two instock items nearly right away even though on the e-mail status update it said the order was being held for out of stock items. i wasn't sure this deal would come through, but there was the box in the mail the next day...
Old 11-06-00, 05:10 PM
X
Administrator

Received 148 Likes on 119 Posts
I just want to warn you to check your e-mails for overbilled shipping charges. Two of my partial shipment completion orders shipped with $3.98 billed, not the $.99 it should have been. I called and they said it was a "computer problem" that's being fixed. They credited $2.99 on each shipment.