Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Does Hollywood Vdeo order DVD's?How was the experince?Would you order from them again

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Does Hollywood Vdeo order DVD's?How was the experince?Would you order from them again

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-00, 04:40 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anybody know if Hollywood Video special orders DVD? If so how was the service and how fast did the order get there? I might try them in a few days because I do'nt want to go back to those morons who run my local Blockbuster Video!!It 's either that or my local Wherehouse!!I can use the Interent as a last rsesrt for off the beaten path mainstrem movie titles!!!At least online I can find easier than the people who run my local video stores!!!
Old 11-04-00, 06:46 PM
Banned

Come on guys , can you order DVD's and videos from Hollywood Video?If so how did the experince go ?Please answer my post above!!
Old 11-04-00, 09:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Dude, take it easy. What the hell are you talking about? I guess you are talking about ordering new DVDs at Hollywood Video Rental B&M. Why the hell would you want to do something like that? The web should be your first resort not your last for buying DVDs if you don't have Best Buy or Circuit City around. If you insist on buying them from Hollywood Video call the damn place up and ask them.
Old 11-04-00, 09:59 PM
Hoc
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

quote:<HR>Originally posted by Aaron Amos:
Come on guys , can you order DVD's and videos from Hollywood Video?If so how did the experince go ?Please answer my post above!!<HR>

OK, do you want to know if Hollywood Video orders them, or if you can order them through Hollywood Video? And, like bmello said, why would you even want to buy a video from a rental store? They were pretty good for purchasing when they were Reel.com. Good service, good prices, but they are now a video rental store.

Old 11-04-00, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
You used to be able to order from Hollywood video. It was called Reel.com

------------------
Stand up, turn and face me! Believe what you believe. Don't just stand there suffering, talking about your freedom.