Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Dusk till Dawn, only received 1 disc, from cdnow

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Dusk till Dawn, only received 1 disc, from cdnow

Old 10-23-00, 01:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone have luck in returning From Dusk till Dawn to cdnow. I only received the Full tilt Boogie disc. I emailed them 2x with no response. I am going to call them but would like any info you guys have. I was out of town all last week and have not been able to take care of this till now. I tried to exchange it at BB but they didn't have a copy in stock. I originally wrote cdnow about this over a week ago.
Old 10-30-00, 03:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Instead of emailing CDNow, call them at 800-595-6874. Of course, that may not do you any good. My third copy of From Dusk Till Dawn: CE arrived today from CDNow--the third one missing the second disc. This is really pissing me off. I have a feeling that a fourth one from them will also be missing Disc Two (the actual movie). I realize that it's not CDNow's fault (rather, it's Buena Vista's), but come on... Although I don't condone it, I'm thinking about returning it to a B&M store.

Anyone else still waiting on a replacement or have the same problem (multiple copies all missing Disc Two)?

------------------
If not for DVDTalk, My DVD Collection would've cost a fortune!
If not for DVDTracker now charging, My DVD Collection would be updated...
Old 10-31-00, 01:20 AM

I have also got 3 seperated From Dusk CE with one stinking disc, and I am waiting for a fourth. If this one only has one, Im just gonna cancel the order. What BS.
Old 10-31-00, 07:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I know it's not CDNow's fault that there are missing discs, but I specifically asked the last rep to include a note on the order to the warehouse, asking them to make sure. I haven't called to order a fourth one yet, but when I do, I'm asking for a supervisor. I want both discs. Plus, I want a credit applied to my account for the increasing aggravation. This is idiotic.

------------------
If not for DVDTalk, My DVD Collection would've cost a fortune!
If not for DVDTracker now charging, My DVD Collection would be updated...