Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Anna & the King already backordered @ CdNow

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Anna & the King already backordered @ CdNow

Old 10-27-00, 07:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 357 Likes on 209 Posts
Gee I decided to give CdNow another try since I had a 15% off code and $50 in credit at their site.

So I ordered Frequency, Return to Me, & Anna & the King. I saved about $8 by preordering from cdnow even with the $4.95 shipping. Mostly because of the 15% off code and Amazon.com's MSRP for Anna & the King dvd is higher than anyone else.

So what happens I just received a email notification that Anna & the King is backordered. Give me a break this dvd streets next week. Well for me that is it I will never ever prder from these clowns again.

Now I either have to wait it out and hope they get it back in stock soon, or cancel the backordered (Anna & the King) dvd.

Kahuna UN -

[This message has been edited by kahuna (edited October 27, 2000).]
Old 10-27-00, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would cancel....there is a thread under the bargain section claiming that Best Buy online has Anna and the King listed at $15.99...if you order online you can pick this up at the store nearest you!!! If not, I believe they still have free shipping on dvds.

------------------
http://www.dvdtracker.com/~djones6746.asp

"You know Andy...I never thought it would come to this....Mayberry....Gateway to danger."

Barney Fife
Old 10-27-00, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You might get lucky and they ship them seperate. I had 3 orders do that lately. Anyway good luck. I wouldn't cancel it because it harder than hell for them to cancel stuff and it'll take forever to get the credit back on account. Just wait it out. It'll probably ship a few days late.