DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Store Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/store-forum-7/)
-   -   Jim Cornette'sCollectibles/Wrestling Epicenter Store? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/store-forum/648465-jim-cornettescollectibles-wrestling-epicenter-store.html)

dvd-4-life 08-26-19 03:55 PM

Jim Cornette'sCollectibles/Wrestling Epicenter Store?

Has anyone ever ordered from either of these places?

I made an order with both places on August 9th and 3 weeks later I haven't received anything.

I guess I will wait another week then call my bank too see if I can get my money back.

I will email both in the meantime and see if they respond.

Mike86 08-26-19 06:45 PM

Re: Jim Cornette'sCollectibles/Wrestling Epicenter Store?

He mentioned on his podcast a while back that he’s backlogged on orders. I haven’t ordered anything from him yet but I think he’s reputable. He was asking people to wait until around the end of the month to place any orders (I think it was actually this week). I think it’s basically just him and his wife who run it.

dvd-4-life 08-26-19 10:53 PM

Yeah I heard a week or two ago and he said he had sent out hundred's of order's but I don't know where I am in the pecking order.

Mike86 08-27-19 10:38 AM

I’d just wait it out a bit personally. I’m sure you’ll get whatever you ordered. It’s probably just coming late.

dvd-4-life 08-27-19 01:48 PM

Just got shipping notification from Wrestling Epicenter.

dvd-4-life 09-05-19 04:25 PM

I will contact PayPal tomorrow if I don't receive the order from Jim Cornette.

He has had plenty of time(evident by all his Podcasts).

Won't be ordering from him again.

Mike86 09-05-19 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by dvd-4-life (Post 13603785)
I will contact PayPal tomorrow if I don't receive the order from Jim Cornette.

He has had plenty of time(evident by all his Podcasts).

Won't be ordering from him again.

I guess do what you want, but he still mentioned he’s catching up. Literally I just heard him mention on The Drive Thru from this past Sunday that he’s still working on getting orders out. He mentioned some items needed to be re-ordered (he mentioned the burger towels for sure, not sure if he meant other items too). It’s not a big operation and it sounds like he received far more orders than he expected to from that limited edition of his graphic novel (Behind the Curtain).

dvd-4-life 09-20-19 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mike86 (Post 13603804)

I guess do what you want, but he still mentioned he’s catching up. Literally I just heard him mention on The Drive Thru from this past Sunday that he’s still working on getting orders out. He mentioned some items needed to be re-ordered (he mentioned the burger towels for sure, not sure if he meant other items too). It’s not a big operation and it sounds like he received far more orders than he expected to from that limited edition of his graphic novel (Behind the Curtain).

This is weird.

I finally received the package today(9-20-19).

I went to my bank accounts earlier and there was nothing about this purchase. I even called PayPal.

I suffer from memory loss and thought for sure that I had ordered it but there was nothing to prove it otherwise(even email which I could have sworn I received to verify the order).