Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Has dvdempire shiped TOY STORY yet??

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Has dvdempire shiped TOY STORY yet??

Old 10-17-00, 07:05 AM
  #1  
Cool New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
its 10-17 and no shipping notice for me.
you?
Old 10-17-00, 03:20 PM
  #2  
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: MA
Posts: 12
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, got an email on Friday and got The Ultimate Toy Box today in the mail today! DVD Empire has been super reliable for me--95% of the time I get the DVD on the release date, and the other 5% I get it by Friday of the release week. You can call their customer service to see what the hold up is--they're very professional and helpful. Also, their marketing guru Steve Negri checks out this forum, and he is SUPER helpful as well. The only thing I wouldn't do is email them, as they are really bad at getting back to customers on email. Hope that helps...
Old 10-17-00, 05:11 PM
  #3  
Cool New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 43
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They told me that the studio shorted alote of the retailer's about 60% of the total promased and that they would be getting the 2 pack tomarrow.
Old 10-17-00, 06:58 PM
  #4  
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Posts: 220
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got my Toy Box yesterday.
Old 10-17-00, 07:26 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Hall of Fame
 
cruzness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Home of the UF Gators and Nat'l Championships, Gainesville, FL
Posts: 7,864
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got mine today and it is awesome.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.