Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

Old 11-24-15, 12:07 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 259
Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

So I ordered the 6 month full moon mystery box subscription and received a total of 3 and then they stopped. They stopped over the summer. I emailed them back then and asked what was up and was told that they had been swamped by a recent order and had fallen behind. They sent me out another one soon after that and it was a repeat of box 2. The shipments once again stopped after that.

Did anyone actually get all 6 boxes? Was anyone else silly enough to buy this or was it just me?
eskowitz is offline  
Old 11-24-15, 06:45 PM
  #2  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
danwiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Posts: 1,846
Re: Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

What the hell are you talking about anyway? Link to something might give us a clue?
danwiz is offline  
Old 11-25-15, 09:27 AM
  #3  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 1999
Posts: 259
Re: Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

Originally Posted by danwiz View Post
What the hell are you talking about anyway? Link to something might give us a clue?
Sorry about that

http://www.fullmoonmysterybox.com/
eskowitz is offline  
Old 11-25-15, 09:52 AM
  #4  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
jjcool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 6,649
Re: Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

Perhaps the mystery is "will you actually get all 6 boxes?".
It seems like there are alot of these mystery box type things out there. After being burned repeatedly on Woot's bag of crap, and literally getting crap each and every time, I have given up on these things. Anyone have good experiences with Loot Crate or the Star Wars box?
jjcool is offline  
Old 11-25-15, 09:55 AM
  #5  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Pizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,114
Re: Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

What did you get so far? Full Moon doesn't strike me as an on-the-ball company. I'd imagine there's hardly anyone working on orders and something like this monthly subscription could easily be forgotten especially since they already got your $400. (Holy crap! That wasn't cheap! I'd be upset.) I'd keep reminding them so you don't get forgotten. The squeaky wheel and all. Probably help if you'd start demanding your money back. That usually gets a reaction. And I'd complain about the repeat.
Pizza is offline  
Old 11-25-15, 11:05 AM
  #6  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
xfilekr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 1,890
Re: Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

Typical Full Moon/Band- keep poking them!
xfilekr is offline  
Old 11-25-15, 02:39 PM
  #7  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Posts: 16,510
Re: Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

Originally Posted by jjcool View Post
After being burned repeatedly on Woot's bag of crap, and literally getting crap each and every time, I have given up on these things.
Being burned by a bag of crap sounds like literally the worst thing ever.
majorjoe23 is offline  
Old 11-30-15, 12:04 PM
  #8  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
jjcool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 6,649
Re: Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

Originally Posted by majorjoe23 View Post
Being burned by a bag of crap sounds like literally the worst thing ever.
It is. They continue to suck in idiots to waste money on their garbage, though.
jjcool is offline  
Old 02-25-16, 08:16 PM
  #9  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Inhumans99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 2,885
Re: Anyone get all 6 Full Moon Mystery Boxes?

Originally Posted by eskowitz View Post
So I ordered the 6 month full moon mystery box subscription and received a total of 3 and then they stopped. They stopped over the summer. I emailed them back then and asked what was up and was told that they had been swamped by a recent order and had fallen behind. They sent me out another one soon after that and it was a repeat of box 2. The shipments once again stopped after that.

Did anyone actually get all 6 boxes? Was anyone else silly enough to buy this or was it just me?
I am curious, did you ever reach out? The link says that Series I is sold out, and they are advertising another run of Mystery Boxes. Clearly, you and quite a few other folks pulled the trigger on these Mystery Boxes (and they have a series of pictures of some of the stuff contained in these boxes...blu rays, soundtrack CDs, signed posters/magazines, etc.). At the very minimum, it sounds like they should make things right for you by sending you 4 boxes from series 2.
Inhumans99 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.