DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Store Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/store-forum-7/)
-   -   Is Target The Worst Online Shopping Experience? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/store-forum/622860-target-worst-online-shopping-experience.html)

DVD Polizei 10-09-14 10:19 PM

Is Target The Worst Online Shopping Experience?

I ordered a Blu-ray and the price dropped $4. Called their CS service and I've never had such a terrible time attempting to understand their outsourced reps in my entire life. Even Dell was better than this.

I spent 20mins with this fucktard, only for them to tell me they can't adjust prices. That's what I asked for 20mins ago, motherfucker.

Their online CS contact forms direct you to the 1-800 numbers which send you to not only non-English speaking folks, but people who can't understand their job, either.

About to send my Target card back to Target with a suggestion they get people who speak English.

GreenVulture 10-09-14 10:51 PM

Re: Is Target The Worst Online Shopping Experience?

Jesus. If you get this whiny and bent out of shape over $4, I'd hate to see what happens at the $5 mark.

Living Dead 10-10-14 01:28 AM

Why should I have to press 1 for English!!!!!11!1

PhantomStranger 10-10-14 01:33 AM

I believe Target has outsourced their entire Target.com operation. Remember they used to have Amazon run the site before Target finally realized that was a very limiting business proposition. I avoid their site at all costs.

DVD Polizei 10-10-14 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by GreenVulture (Post 12264475)
Jesus. If you get this whiny and bent out of shape over $4, I'd hate to see what happens at the $5 mark.

Well I realize this comes off as stingy and "bent out", but if you're a movie collector, over the course of one year, if I took your attitude and didn't care what merchants charged and didn't track their price changes...I'd lose several hundred dollars a year.

Amazon has great customer service. Even Walmart. Best Buy is even better than Target, and that should say something.

Ropes Pierre 10-12-14 09:26 PM

i support your right to be diligent about 4 dollars. i would bitch about 25 cents.

(it is my money and i don't want to just give it away. i do have to learn how to weigh that against the time spent fighting for that quarter.)

fumanstan 10-12-14 09:52 PM

Does their online store have price drop guarantees? I know even Amazon got picky about that.

DVD Polizei 10-13-14 02:18 PM

I took a chance and emailed Target through a generalized form, giving them the order number and explaining to them the particular rep I talked to apparently did not understand me (or me the rep) and did not understand the computer screen either. Received a refund for the difference. This will more than likely have to be the way get any sort of refund in the future as I really don't want to spend 10 minutes on the phone or longer, only to find out nothing can be done.

adrenaline78 10-14-14 09:27 AM

Even if you preorder something, they won't match the release day price. I work for the company and I don't like using the online aspect.

That'sAllFolks 10-24-14 11:36 PM

Does anyone know if Target will allow the return of a gift card? I bought XMen with a $5 GC and want to return both of them.

Also isn't it Target policy to refund cash for GC purchases less than 5 bucks?

They pissed me off by their refusal to PM their release week price of XMen because the preorder was over a week prior to release date, essentially tricking you into buying a GC.