Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Does anybody recognize this Canadian address?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Does anybody recognize this Canadian address?

Old 08-23-00, 07:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I received a package today from the following:
Steel Entertainment, Inc
2700 Dufferin Street Unit #72
Toronto, Ontario M6B 4J3

I recently had a credit card comprimised, and what I suspect is in the package is something ordered with the credit card that was shipped to the billing address instead of to the crook's address in New York (yes, the FBI is on the case). I'd prefer to not open the package so I can return it as-is, but it would be nice to know just who "Steel Entertainment" is. Any ideas?

edit:
And the answer is Video-Now
I opened the package and found 2 copies of MGM Fargo. It turns out that way back in January I had ordered 2 copies of Polygram Fargo, hoping to catch some inventory since it had just gone OOP. I guess that since they didn't have inventory, instead of cancelling the order since it was OOP, they kept it open, and filled it with the re-release. Not exactly what I was expecting, especially since I have already obtained the MGM release from another e-tailer. Looks like I get to return them for a refund.

[This message has been edited by jellofan (edited August 23, 2000).]