Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

USPS says DVDs/Blu-Rays NOT media

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

USPS says DVDs/Blu-Rays NOT media

Old 12-28-17, 04:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: USPS says DVDs/Blu-Rays NOT media

Originally Posted by Why So Blu? View Post
Fuck that. If I'm offering free shipping, discounted shipping, etc., then you'll take whatever I fucking give you and like it. Fuck your entitlement bullshit. You want extra, you pay extra. That includes expedited shipping services.
The problem is that a lot of sellers and online stores don't even give the fucking option. I've been trying to get a copy of the 1995 remake of Piranha, which is OOP. The only seller on ebay who has it is one of those fuckwit stores that's too big for their own good. The Buy it Now listing has been up for a month now and the assholes refuse to offer anything but economy, even when asked to add a Priority option. I'd buy it right now if they offered anything but economy, but no, they have to be fucking idiots and claim that they can't do that.
Old 12-28-17, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 353 Likes on 260 Posts

Originally Posted by Why So Blu? View Post
Fuck that. If I'm offering free shipping, discounted shipping, etc., then you'll take whatever I fucking give you and like it. Fuck your entitlement bullshit. You want extra, you pay extra. That includes expedited shipping services.
Yeah.

I'll gladly wait a few extra days to save ten bucks on shipping. As long as what I'm buying is well-packed and doesn't arrive damaged, I don't care if it takes an extra week.
Old 12-30-17, 02:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 61 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
1. most box sets would likely fit in a flat rate box.
The one I shipped wouldn't. It wasn't a box set, per se, but all the individual season sets. Even if it had fit in a flat rate priority box, that would still be $12.40 or $17.05 vs. the $5.57 Media Mail.