Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Anyone still waiting on their roadmall.com order?

Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Anyone still waiting on their roadmall.com order?

Old 07-31-00, 03:40 PM
steak

I placed my order back at the end of May. My credit card was charged on June 12th. I have still not received my DVD. I guess I just need to call VISA and deny the charge. Maybe that will get thier attention. All I get from them are the standard canned responses.

Old 07-31-00, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I placed an order around Mid-June (I think) but haven't seen anything yet. I picked out a CD to keep my out of pocket low (zero), so I can't check my credit card or anything like that. Reading all of the screwed up order posts has left me skeptical that if I even get something from them, it'll be underwater heavy metal yoga bartending or something like that.

Sorry I'm not more help. If you find anything out, please post it for the rest of us out here. Thanks.

------------------
"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner."
Old 08-01-00, 10:31 PM

I also ordered a CD in May to make this a "free" transaction. So far, nothing. I went to the site, but all there is in my account by way of information is that $20 of Awards have been allocated to date.

I hope something happens. Well.... it was free so I can't complain too much. Of course, I won't be using roadmall any more.
Old 08-05-00, 09:19 PM
steak

Well, I ended up calling Citibank yesterday and told them my roadmall.com story and to make a long story short, they have opened a dispute and credited me the $9.99 for the DVD I never received. Leason learned. Not all deals are worth it!
Old 08-07-00, 07:15 PM

WOW, My Santana CD arrived on Saturday! I had all but given up on these folks. I'm glad to have gotten something for free, but I don't think I'll be returning to Roadmall. High DVD prices and shipment of in stock items in just over two months! It's Amazon for me (especially with FreeRide GCs).
Old 08-12-00, 08:26 PM

I ordered the vhs of episode 1, I think it was the end of May, I finally got it yesterday. I'm glad I used thge $20 "check", and not my credit card.
Old 08-14-00, 03:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Add me to the list of "Finally". My Creed CD came on Saturday - only took what seemed like forever.

As much as I would have preferred a DVD, I'm glad I grabbed something that was free. This place sounds incredibly firetrucked up.

------------------
"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner."