Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Best Buy RZ - Good Customer Service

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-11, 05:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Extreme YMMV here, but I couldn't log in to the new RZ site and couldn't go through the online help procedure. I've been a Premier Silver Member ever since it has been a possibility and requalify every year. In fact, I have nearly 2300 points right now just sitting there with about $250 worth of purchases from over 35 days that still haven't been credited. So I called and the CSR "Bryan" answered the phone. He told me they were still working out the glitches of the new website. He said that they could reset my password but that process is not working right now for everyone. I just politely told him it was no big deal, that I would try tomorrow - and that I completely understood.

He asked to lookup my information, saying that he would like to add some points on to my account. So I gave him my RZ info, and he told me he credited 2,500 points to my account.

I was on hold for about 6 minutes but it was worth it. It pays to be nice sometimes.
Old 03-01-11, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
Re: Best Buy RZ - Good Customer Service

I've always gotten great service as a Silver member. They hand out points like candy.
Old 03-02-11, 04:36 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Best Buy RZ - Good Customer Service

Originally Posted by cdollaz
I've always gotten great service as a Silver member. They hand out points like candy.
Yes they do. That's why I generally choose them over Amazon on same priced items, even though it's tough with Prime. But situations such as this, the $50 GC for buying into HD-DVD, and other perks keep me coming back.

My points were added to the new site as well. Listed as "Customer Satisfaction".