Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Problems with WBshop

Old 06-23-09, 10:33 PM

Problems with WBshop

I have placed several orders with WBshop and I have noticed that they wait until the day after street date to ship.

Since they are Warner Bros. wouldn't you think they could ship before street date so it would arrive on street date much like Amazon?

Only other problem is that on an order in which I requested 2 copies, they only shipped one. This can happen with any vendor, but WB shop shipped the day after I requested my second copy be shipped. To add insult to injury, they shipped just regular UPS Ground on the replacement instead of next day air or even Priority Mail. When I complained to customer service, they said I should have requested second day delivery. (They didn't say whether I would be charged.)

Anyone else have any problems with WBshop?
Old 06-23-09, 11:07 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Problems with WBshop

I'm having a major one right now - I placed an order on Sunday night, have a temporary charge on my credit card, received no order confirmation email, have no orders showing on my account, have not had any emails replied to, and can't even find a telephone # to call them on.

Really feeling ripped off at this point, since they've essentially charged me for something they're not going to fulfill. One of the six items I've ordered was in-stock and should have shipped, but no charge has shown up for that, nor have I gotten a shipping notification.

What should I do here?
Old 06-24-09, 12:36 AM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

If anyone needs the number. This was on my order. I already emailed it to the last poster. You can also call 1-866-373-4389 from 8am to 10pm EST Mon-Fri, or 8am to 6pm EST Sat.
Old 06-26-09, 12:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Ugh.

Called them on Wednesday...they said they didn't have the order in their system at all, and to give it 24 hours and call back.

Called them on Thursday. No order in their system, and they even checked my credit card to see if an order matched it...nope. They had me fax over proof that the charge was pending on my account, and told me they'd call back. (They didn't.)

Called them just now. Was told I needed to fax something over showing the posting of the charge, not that it was pending. Explained that I had pre-orders until September on that order, and that I wasn't inclined to wait until then for a resolution. Put me on hold to talk to his supervisor...during which I checked my card to find that the pending charge had fallen off completely. He advised that the supervisor needed something showing my balance before and after the charge (wtf???), and I informed him of the new development. I asked him at that point if we could just set up the order with the two codes (even though one is expired) given the circumstances. On hold again to talk to the supervisor.

When he comes back, he says that the supervisor stated that the system only allows one code, and the fact that I used two probably voided the order out in their system...and that they'd only be able to use one code if we're replacing the order...which means I'm taking my business back to Amazon.

*sigh* Frustrating.